Dr. Seiler’s comprehensive CME-accredited injection training courses provide you with unparalleled instruction on consulting with, assessing and performing cosmetic injection procedures on a wide variability of patients. Whether you have just introduced injections into your practice or are an experienced injector eager to learn advanced techniques and philosophy from another expert, Dr. Seiler’s revolutionary online program undoubtedly will elevate your practice to the highest level – regardless of your primary specialty or if you are a physician or non-physician practitioner. In these courses, you’ll explore vast patient variability, simple and complex on- and off-label applications, unique product characteristics and combinations and their usage in different areas of the face and more – all designed to improve your ability to assess your patients, set and meet their expectations and solidify their lifetime value.
LEARN NEW SKILLS FROM OUR ACCME ACCREDITED COURSES
WHAT TO EXPECT
What sets SSAI apart from other training providers?
- Dr. Seiler's unique and proven methodology of facial assessment and injectable artistry
- User-friendly web experience that allows you to learn at your own pace
- Unlimited access to lectures, whiteboard sessions, and clinical demonstrations
- Patient variability showcasing different ages, genders, skin types and ethnicities
- Eligible for up to 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™*
What can you expect after taking SSAI’s online courses?
- Ability to assess and treat the full face and neck with injectables
- Stronger practice profitability from neurotoxin/filler injection treatments
- Greater understanding of facial assessment and treating patients with injectables
- Larger, more loyal patient base due to improved results and patient satisfaction
- Increased confidence treating patients of all types
OUR ACCME ACCREDITED COURSES
10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Neurotoxin and Filler Training Bundle
17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
FREE Virtual RESOURCES
- Learn more about Dr. Seiler's proven GravityPhiX® methodology
- Gain insight into Dr. Seiler's protocols for processing PRP
- Watch a live injection of the Vampire Facelift® using PRP and filler
- How to capture consistent before and after photos - plus much more!
START LEARNING FOR FREE
Sign up now for free virtual resources!
HOW IT WORKS
- Receive access to virtual course materials
- Access all course modules through your dashboard
- Start your training right away!
start your training
- Take the course at your own pace
- Go back and reference course materials at any time
- Take pre and post assessment test for each module
- Leave notes within modules to go back and review
COMPLETE YOUR TRAINING
- Receive a certificate of completion with CME credits
- Start using what you learned
- Give your patients better outcomes and improved patient satisfaction!
I having been performing cosmetic procedures for 19 years and have attended various trainings over the years. I found the way that Dr. Seiler presented his online training course on neurotoxins and filler to be absolutely superior. The fact that the sessions are always available and I can review it as many times as I want makes the learning experience better than anything I have experienced before. We lose 70% of the information after two weeks when attending a training session or conference. I have reviewed his sessions more than 40 times and every time I have learned something new! I would recommend this to anyone who is serious about his or her cosmetic practice, as well as the novice and experienced injectors.
-Dan Botha MD MBA, Calgary Alberta Canada
MEET Dr. Seiler
Warren B. Seiler III, M.D. is a board-certified cosmetic laser surgeon who has trained and examined practitioners around the globe on injection, laser and aesthetic procedures. Over more than 14 years in practice at Seiler Skin and 30,000 cosmetic injections, Dr. Seiler has perfected his facial assessment and injection treatment methodology – GravityPhiX® – ensuring that every patient, regardless of their age, gender, skin type or ethnicity, leaves his office happy and satisfied with their results.
Dr. Seiler’s passion for cosmetic injections extends beyond his own mastery of their myriad applications – he derives immense joy and personal satisfaction from sharing his expertise, approach and specialized knowledge with other fellow cosmetic practitioners. His training philosophy is rooted in a deep understanding of facial anatomy, neurotoxin and filler products. Dr. Seiler understands how to align patient expectations prior to treatment through the development of customized plans in which both he and the patient are fully confident.
Dr. Seiler believes that successful cosmetic practices can only be built by taking the appropriate amount of time with patients to fully understand their specific needs, which is why he strongly emphasizes proven patient engagement strategies in his trainings that have been proven to increase their lifetime value. As the founder of Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute, Dr. Seiler’s mission is not only to ensure that every practitioner – regardless of their specialty or experience level – can enhance their confidence and proficiency with cosmetic injections, but also to teach transformative concepts that lead to more satisfied, loyal patients and increased practice revenue.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Southern Medical Association and Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute. Southern Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Southern Medical Association designates this enduring material for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.* Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
To view our disclaimers and disclosures click HERE