FREE COURSE The Potential Dangers of Filler – Addressing the Elephant in the Room
The Potential Dangers of Filler
Addressing the Elephant in the Room
What you’ll learn
- The potential dangers that are possible with filler injections
- How to avoid complications associated with filler injections
- What to be prepared with in case a complication arises
- Examples of what each complication may look like and how to recognize it quickly
- The importance of understanding the anatomy
- What areas are safe to inject and what areas are not
- How to make your patient feel more comfortable
- How to avoid bruising and unnecessary downtime for your patient
- Tips and tricks from Dr. Seiler's injection demonstration
- ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
- CME INFORMATION
- DISCLAIMERS / DISCLOSURES / T&Cs Acknowledgement
- COURSE LESSON
- COURSE TEST & POST-EVALUATION
WATCH COURSE PREVIEW
Upon completion of the course, you will then be able to complete the short post-course test and evaluation form in order to receive your 1 FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Additional information regarding the accreditation process will be provided once you have viewed the full course.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Southern Medical Association and Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute. Southern Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Southern Medical Association designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.* Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our disclaimers and disclosures click HERE