Hands-On Training Courses
For more than a decade, Dr. Seiler has trained and examined practitioners from around the world in hands-on environments through Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute. Over the course of just a few days, both physicians and non-physicians will receive unparalleled instruction on how to assess and treat patients using cutting-edge science, innovative technology, and Dr. Seiler’s own teachings.
Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute offers hands-on training for Vampire® treatments, filler/neurotoxin injection techniques, or both. Our team is here to help you find the training package tailored to your interests and needs.
During Dr. Seiler’s hands-on Vampire® and/or filler and neurotoxin training programs, you will learn:
- The expert skills needed to perform the Vampire Facial®, Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Breastlift®, O-Shot®, P-Shot®, and Vampire Hair Restoration.
- How to assess and treat patients confidently with filler/neurotoxin using Dr. Seiler’s renowned injection techniques (this training is only offered with the Full Vampire® Seminar + Filler/Neurotoxin Injection Training or separate 1-2 day Filler/Neurotoxin Injection Training packages)
- How to properly obtain and utilize PRP using an FDA-approved system to achieve the best outcomes.
- How to evaluate the entire face, neck anatomy, and proportions to provide patients the best results.
- Dr. Seiler’s facial assessment methodology (CCAPP Method) of evaluating the face for what it needs (the “problem”) instead of just filling lines (the “symptoms”).
- Injection and anesthesia techniques to minimize pain, bruising, downtime, and risk of complications.
Trainees are also eligible to earn up to 38 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by completing Dr. Seiler’s course.*
If you are interested in learning more about our hands-on training programs, email us at [email protected] or call us at 205-703-1285.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Southern Medical Association and Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute. Southern Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Southern Medical Association designates this enduring material for a maximum of 38 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™* Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.