For more than a decade, Dr. Warren Seiler has trained and examined practitioners from around the world in hands-on environments through his training company, Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute. He cut his teeth as an educator conducting trainings for companies such as Allergan and Lumenis, and through offering private courses to practitioners on injection, Vampire, cosmetic laser, and aesthetic procedures. Because Dr. Seiler agrees with the common opinion among his colleagues that the typical “weekend courses” or sales rep trainings are insufficient to build or grow a practice around these specialties, he developed a different approach that truly helps practitioners of all experience levels – whether they are looking to hone their skills, further develop a procedure or completely transform their practice.
In 2016, Dr. Seiler recognized the unique educational opportunity that the world’s rapidly accelerating digital transformation offered: a new channel through which to deliver world-class instruction to like-minded practitioners. Since then, he has spent his time developing Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute’s cutting-edge online platform and our flagship neurotoxin and filler injection training courses. While Dr. Seiler is still able to offer hands-on training to practitioners who meet certain criteria, his primary focus moving forward, outside of seeing patients, is on developing our next series of online training courses.
How to Inquire about Our Hands-on Training Programs
If you are interested in learning more about our hands-on training programs, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call us at 205-703-1285. We will be more than happy to provide further details into our pricing structure and date availability.
To view Dr. Seiler’s CV, click HERE.
with our workshop, receive 21 hours of Level 1 ama prA cme credits!
Dr. Seiler has a deep knowledge of anatomy and facial proportions, and has studied extensively the artistry of facial analysis, DaVinci’s facial ideals, the Marquardt Face and attended myriad advanced lectures from world-renowned facial experts (Dr. Arthur Swift’s BeautiPHIcation Proportional Analysis), and many others. This enables him to look at the face as a whole and determine areas that need to be corrected, versus simply injecting filler where a patient believes the problem exists. He is able minimize bruising and downtime through the use of the Accuvein device, which reveals areas to avoid that contain vessels in the skin that could cause bruising.
During his hand-on Vampire training program, Dr. Seiler will teach practitioners:
- The expert skills needed to perform the Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Facial®, Vampire Breast Lift®, O-Shot®, Priapus Shot® and Vampire Hair Restoration.
- How to properly obtain and utilize PRP using an FDA-approved system to achieve the best outcomes.
- How to evaluate the entire face, neck anatomy and proportions so that you give the patient the best outcome and results.
- His facial assessment methodology (CCAPP Method) of evaluating the face for what it needs (the “problem”) instead of just filling lines (the “symptoms”).
- Injection and anesthesia techniques to minimize pain, bruising, downtime and risk of complications.
- How to use fillers to sculpt the face to a more youthful and aesthetically pleasing look.
“I just wanted to say thank you to Dr. Seiler & the entire staff there at the center. I had a great training experience this weekend and learned a great deal about all of the Vampire aesthetic procedures. Dr. Seiler was a great instructor and I learned even more from each of the staff – everyone was so nice and helpful! Please extend my sincere thanks to everyone in your office that took the time to train us this weekend and please share my thanks with Dr. Seiler and Jill for being such great teachers and hosts! I believe I was able to learn from one of the best aesthetic doctors out there and I hope to be able to apply the techniques I learned to my own patients!” Regards, Rae Aranas, MD
“I just wanted to express a heartfelt thanks for all of the excellent training this past weekend during your Vampire course! I’ve done a number of trainings in the past three years and yours stands out as one of the best primarily due to your own focused and earnest personal involvement in the student’s progression of learning the procedures in the most engaged and expert way possible.
Other examples that are very apparent: excellent hands-on time and opportunities, emphasis on minimization of risk, supreme technical proficiency, even in minute detail, taking a technical procedure of the face and moving it to the level of artistry, dedication to the essence of learning, very apparent and knowledgeable business sense, extremely capable, involved, engaged, proficient and polite office staff.
You’ve really created something at your office that, to me, serves as a model to point my own medical and business compass towards. I remember really relating to you during dinner when you described how hard it has been to get to the point you are at now; very helpful for me to move forward in positivity towards my goal of building a similarly amazing aesthetic and functional medicine practice in the Seattle area. Also thank you for all of the hospitality! Again, after all of the education on Friday, dinner with you and your staff was also a highlight of the trip. Jill is definitely a delight and a sweetheart; I know Jannette really liked her and benefitted from engaging with her from a marketing and business development sense.” Best & warm regards, George Delaney, MD
Laser & Injection Trainings
Dr. Seiler has trained and examined practitioners in 11 countries on advanced laser procedures, and has served in the capacity of expert witness for both plaintiff and defense attorneys in civil and medical-malpractice lawsuits concerning lasers. He has several training programs designed to fit the needs of those who are serious about devoting their practice to cosmetic laser and injection procedures. Training days will be fully customized based on the interests and needs of practitioners and their respective practices.
Possible topics include:
- Complete aesthetic practice set-up, training and management
- Device-specific theory, physics, treatment parameters and protocols, pre- and post-treatment skincare regimens and maintenance protocols
- Condition-specific education, including skin anatomy, physiology and treatment plans for skincare following procedures
- Initial consultation process, diagnosis of concern and treatment regimen planning
- Ongoing consultation and follow-up process, continuing evaluation and progress assessment
- Medical-grade skincare regimen development (before, during and after treatment)
- How to determine the best course of action to address a patient’s concerns within their downtime and budget allowance
- Creating practice cohesion and educating your staff on best practices related to patient interaction and care