Become a master of facial assessment and injectable artistry
What you’ll learn
- How to determine the root cause of a patient's concerns versus simply treating symptoms
- How to treat a wide variability of patients across different ages, genders, and ethnicities
- To inject all 10 core areas of face and neck muscle movement
- Determine the proper injection site and the impact of its placement on other areas
- Discuss treatment planning, expectation management and results assessment
- Ability to communicate to your patient the reasons for their aging concerns
- Determine dosage to ensure optimal patient results
Master Tip: The majority of your patients are more likely to need neurotoxin to address lower facial laxity vs filler.
- MODULE 1 – ASSESSMENT OF THE FACE FOR DYNAMIC WRINKLES: NEUROTOXINS
- MODULE 2 – UPPER FACE: FOREHEAD, GLABELLA, CROW’S FEET, BUNNY LINES
- MODULE 3 – PERIORAL – LIPS, CHIN, DAO
- MODULE 4 – NECK
- MODULE 5 – COSMETIC MIGRAINE AND TMJ
- ADDITIONAL CONTENT
- POST COURSE EVALUATION
WATCH COURSE PREVIEW
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Southern Medical Association and Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute. Southern Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Southern Medical Association designates this enduring material for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.* Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our disclaimers and disclosures click HERE