Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute
GROW YOUR PRACTICE & improve patient outcomes WITH OUR ONLINE INJECTION COURSES!
Our CME-accredited online training courses are designed to help practitioners of all experience levels grow revenue, elevate their practice, and increase patient satisfaction. Dr. Seiler’s comprehensive injection trainings provide you with unparalleled instruction on consulting with, assessing, and performing cosmetic injection procedures on a wide variability of patients. Through his practice-changing concepts and sophisticated techniques, you’ll gain the knowledge necessary to truly take your skills to a new level.
What sets SSAI apart from other training providers?
- Eligible for up to 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™*
- User-friendly web experience that allows you to learn at your own pace
- Unlimited access to lectures, whiteboard sessions, and clinical demonstrations
- Patient variability showcasing different ages, genders, skin types, and ethnicities
- Ability to earn up to $1,000 bonus for every referral you make
What can you expect after taking SSAI’s online courses?
- Stronger practice profitability from neurotoxin/filler injection treatments
- Greater understanding of assessing and treating patients with injectables
- Larger, more loyal patient base due to improved results
- Increased confidence treating patients of all types
If you’re ready to improve patient outcomes, grow your practice and profitability like never before, become a part of the SSAI community and register for our courses today. Those who have taken our courses have witnessed a direct impact on their business and we are confident you will experience similar results. If you aren’t satisfied, our team will work to reimburse you for the course (terms & conditions found here).
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Southern Medical Association and Seiler Skin Aesthetic Institute. Southern Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Southern Medical Association designates this enduring material for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.* Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our disclaimers and disclosures click here.